Please select the appropriate package below:
How it works
The steps you will be taken through:
- Select an appropriate package above.
- Enter an email address and create a password to manage your account.
- Add the details of your listing which will be found in the directory.
- Enter contact details as the business / account holder. These will not be visible on the website and are used for verification and billing (if using a paid package) purposes.
- Your listing will be sent through to My Crew Kit admin for approval.
- Once your listing has been approved, you will be notified by email. Your listing will now be live and you will be able to edit your listing under the "My Directory Listing" tab found in your account dashboard.
- Users are able to make changes to their subscriptions and account in their account preferences dashboard at any stage.
Free listing packages expire once the listing has received 5 contact requests via My Crew Kit (Crew Houses and ENG1 Doctor Listings are an exception). For website purposes, a contact request is defined as any one of the following:
- A message submitted through the listing contact form.
- A website link click redirecting the user from the business listing to an appropriate website link.
- A phone number click.
Once the Free Listing Package has expired due to request quota being met, the user has the option to either continue using the services by selecting a standard or premium subscription package OR to opt out which will result in the listing being removed from the website. If the user does not perform an associated action, it will be assumed they are choosing to opt out.
Users who continue on a Paid Package have the ability to opt out at any stage with no contract length binding the user.
My Crew Kit grants paid subscription users a free trial period as stated on the package options above. The first charge will be made upon the completion of the trial period. If the subscription is cancelled during this period, no charges will be made.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel and perform other actions on your subscriptions via the My Account page. The subscription fee is charged monthly until cancelled, (no long term commitment).
Are my credit card details safe?
My Crew Kit uses Stripe to handle payments. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. My Crew Kit does not store your credit card details.