Table For Training Schools:
Table for Other Services Providers:
How it works
- Select an appropriate package from the options in the table above and submit your listing.
- Your listing will be approved within 24hrs.
- Further changes can be made from your account dashboard.
Free listing packages expire once the listing has received 36 leads within a one-year period. If this occurs, the listing owner will then be provided with the option to either:
a) Opt-Out (No Paid Obligations)
b) Continue using My Crew Kit's services on a monthly paid package.
If less than 36 leads are received within a one-year period, the quota will be reset for the following year (free).
We define a lead is defined as any of the following:
- A message that is submitted through the listing contact form.
- A website link selection that redirects a user from the business listing to an appropriate website link.
- A phone number click on the business listing.
***Seafarer Medical listings have unlimited leads on the free package***
My Crew Kit grants users a free trial period as stated on the relevant subscription package. The first charge will be made upon the completion of the trial period.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel and perform other actions on your subscriptions via the My Account page. The subscription fee is charged on a recurring basis (for the period indicated on the package) until canceled. If a subscription is canceled before the end of the trial period, no charges will be made.
Are my credit card details safe?
My Crew Kit uses Stripe to handle payments. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. My Crew Kit does not store your credit card details.