2nd Stewardess – 55m Active Private M/Y
Seeking a professional and personable Second Stewardess for a terrific private motor yacht currently located in South FL. Position to start ASAP.
Wonderful American owners who appreciate their crew and reward longevity.
Phenomenal Captain and solid crew assembled, a good mix of nationalities and personalities with zero drama and everyone works well together toward the common goal of ensuring the guests are happy and having fun!
Drama queens, millennials, complainers, boat jumpers, partiers, kindly look elsewhere as this is not the program for you.
Heavy watersports program that moves around a lot: Diving, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Paddleboarding, Tubing, Jetskis… if it’s active and aquatic, they do it.
Requirements: Second Stew MUST have solid prior longevity and be very strong in service, with a keen eye for detail to ensure the standards set by the Chief are being upheld at all times. Will be late girl for service and be expected to maintain the energy and guest focus throughout the evening; understanding the boundaries of being engaging and personable, without crossing over into being “friends” with the owners, who are very welcoming and friendly themselves. Strong interior team with a great Chief Stew who promotes a happy and united dynamic within the crew. Owners aren’t big drinkers or partiers, it’s more of a stable family program.
Upcoming itinerary TBD, may include the Chesapeake Bay shortly.
Salary: $4000-5000 DOE
38 days leave, training scheme, bonus scheme, medical, one economy flight per year
Willing to fly from Europe/UK, not from farther afield. Will be tested for COVID on arrival, and vessel runs to a strict safety standard to sure the health and wellness of all on board.
Freelance Stewardess Needed ASAP within the US – 55m Private M/Y
Seeking a confident all rounder, Second Stew type, to join the vessel in Conneticut ASAP.
Approx 2 month contract, $3000/month.
Female only due to cabin arrangements.
Discreet visible tattoos permitted.
Crew must be located within the US, with B1B2 in hand.
Crew will fly in and be tested for COVID on arrival, remaining quarantined for 3 days.
Owner has dogs that come on board from time to time.
Point of contact for this position is Sarah Bester, kindly email any confirmations of interest directly to [email protected]
Our clients are looking for an experienced 2nd stewardess for their 70m+ Private motor yacht currently based in the Med, (female due to cabin arrangements). This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate looking to grow within their role and offer longevity to the existing team. The yacht offers future progression, a lovely crew environment and is dual season with a solid rotational package on offer.
The ideal candidate will be confident and able to lead the team when the Chief Stewardess is away on her leave. You will be happy to work in all areas of the vessel, undertake training with the junior interior crew and have excellent communication skills since your time with the guests will be high. Start date is ASAP.
A valid STCW, Eng1, Food and Hygiene L2 Cert
Previous experience as a 2nd stewardess on similar sized vessels
Flight and Training budget
2nd Stewardess – 44m private/charter M/Y
Seeking an experienced and personable Second Stewardess for an active 44m private/charter program in South FL.
Ideally looking for additional qualifications as a Masseuse.
Preference given to local and nearby candidates; those flying in will be tested for COVID on arrival. Not open to crew farther afield (SA/NZ/AU)
Must have B1B2 in hand.
OPEN TO TEAMS
Excellent Captain on board with a successful track record of crew retention; boat has just sold to a new owner who is very pro-crew and is looking for longevity with his incoming crew.
International crew of 9. Interior team of 3. Looking for a positive and proactive team player who is confident mentoring a green Junior Stew and upholding the standards and protocols set by the Chief.
Discreet visible tattoos permitted on a case by case basis.
Will be steady owner use through the end of the year and the program will charter beginning in 2021. Vessel will be based near the owner’s estate in Miami through the end of the year and there will be the option for some crew to live off the boat inbetween trips.
Upcoming itinerary is South FL/Bahamas/Caribbean
Salary range $4-5000 +/- DOE; full medical and standard leave
Strong Second Stewardess – 37m Charter/Private Foreign Flagged M/Y
Seeking a strong Second Stew for a busy charter/private program in the South of France
* Kindly note this position is only available to crew located in Barcelona or France *
- Interior team of 3: Chief Stew is also the owner’s assistant and thus the Second must be strong and confident in her role; leading service; seamlessly floating between all departments; training mentoring the Junior Stew who is newer to the industry
- Must be experienced and confident in Russian Silver Service
- The ideal candidate will have had professional butler training or similar household management training
- Lovely American owners who treat their crew well; they do expect a high level of service similar to a charter standard
- This season there will be one owner trip; the program will be heavy charter in 2021 with light owner usage
- Med based
- Salary: 3500 Euros
- 4 month contract to start, with the option to go permanent depending on performance
- Excellent crew dynamic and diverse nationalities on board – active and upbeat, friendly character
2nd Stewardess AMERICAN for 40 meter private/charter yacht
US FLAGGED 40 meter private/charter M/Y is looking for an EXPERIENCED 2nd Stewardess. The yacht is based in North Palm Beach and will be chartering in the Florida/Bahamas for the summer. Outstanding Captain, Owners and close-knit crew, looking for the last piece to the puzzle. They are looking for someone with an outgoing personality, who Is able to socialize and converse with the owners and guest and enjoyable to be around. Caribbean for the Winter and Med Summer 2021. If you have a home in North Palm Beach you will be able to go home when the yacht is in port. Top pay, full health benefits, 401K and continuing education.
2nd Stewardess Russian speaking
Vacancy: Russian speaking 2nd Stewardess
Yacht: 38 MY Private
Start Date: June/ July
Salary: Negotiable on experience
This 38m MY is private with family owners and the yacht is used for the Med summer season. The yacht is based in Italy, San Remo. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years plus in total as a stewardess. A non smoker and must be fluent in English and Russian. .
There will up to 7 guests onboard in total during cruises for the summer season. The ideal candidate should have strong service and housekeeping experience. Due to the situation in Italy with quarantine someone based in Italy will be considered firstly.
The owners are fluent English/ Russian speaking, and are very pleasant. There will be the owner and wife onboard and occasional guests for the summer season 2020 and it will winter in Italy for this coming winter season . Non smoker is a must and a valid drivers licence, STCW and ENG1. The ideal candidate should be available as soon as possible for interviews with the owner.
Second Stewardess – Private 50m M/Y – US FLAGGED
2ND STEW / FORT LAUDERDALE
- Seeking a bubbly, fun and outgoing Second Stewardess for a private program currently in South FL and heading to Newport for the summer season.
- American crew only, as vessel is US Flagged.
- Open to Sole Stew stepping up from smaller vessels, Junior Stews looking to step up to Second… Fantastic Chief Stew on board who loves to mentor and share knowledge, and who always encourages a fun social dynamic with the crew.
- Phenomenal owners who are extremely generous and reward longevity with their crew – this is a very stable program with excellent quality of life on board, not a heavily used private program which enables crew to have a life on and off the boat.
- Salary $4000-4500
- Ideally candidates located in South FL to interview in person before June 12th – or candidates located in NE US to meet in person when the vessel arrives in port June 15 +/-