Captain & Chef / stew team – US FLAG 89′
89′ private/ charter looking for an American Captain & Chef/stew team. The boat is currently on the West coast of the US and will summer there with mostly private usage. Winters will be based out of Ft Lauderdale and available for charter. Captain must have good fishing knowledge / skills and the chef / stew must be able to cook to a high standard as they will be catering for the charter guests.
Points of contact for these positions are Lucie & Marcy.
Captain TEAM with Chef or Sole Stew – 36m Private M/Y – TEAM ONLY
TEAM ONLY – Not open to Sole/Single Captains.
500ton MINIMUM required for Captain.
Seeking an experienced Captain/Chef OR Captain/Sole Stew TEAM, for a permanent long-term position on a foreign flagged private motor yacht.
Owner will only consider experienced Captains (no first time drives) with YEARS of longevity with at least one program.
- Currently in Savannah, GA finishing up a refit.
- Upcoming itinerary TBD. Vessel is known for travelling to remote and stunning destinations worldwide.
- MUST have significant prior longevity in the role of Captain on a similar size program, with excellent references – as well as a successful track record working as a team.
- Seeking a confident leader with worldwide cruising experience, exceptional shipyard management knowledge and experience, meticulous record keeping and budget management – looking for the complete package.
- Competitive salary package, which will be discussed directly with the owner.
- Elderly American owners who appreciate their crew, all crew have own cabins on board. 5 international, mature crew who have all been with the program for many years.
- Current/outgoing Captain has been with the program for over 15 years and will be completing a thorough handover. Looking for the next long-term fit.
- Mid July – early August start date.