Sole Chef | 50m M/Y
wilsonhalligan are looking for a Sole Chef to join a 50m motor yacht currently on the South Coast of the UK.
On this temporary contract, you will be responsible for providing outstanding meals for the owner, guests and creating healthy, fresh dishes for the crew.
This role is temporary, with an immediate start date, until the end of the year.
Start Date: ASAP
Freelance Estate Chef – Miami (not a live-in position)
Seeking a culinary trained Chef for a Miami estate, for 4-8 weeks. Open to male and female candidates.
Ideally seeking a local candidate with their own accommodation and transport, to go home each night for the majority of the contract - will likely also include a trip to Boca Grande, FL in which the Chef will travel with the principals and accommodation will be provided.
Typical working hours for the majority, with the possibility of some later evenings with additional guests. Nothing over the top as the principals are not big partiers.
Lovely couple who are yacht owners and are looking to revamp their diet with a super clean nutrition plan. No dietary restrictions, simply interested in eating clean and boosting their immune systems.
Generous employers who are a dream to work for. Salary package depends on experience.
Start mid to late September.
Stew / cook – 76′ private MY
76' private MY looking for a stewardess with cooking skills for immediate start in Florida. This boat will be travelling extensively around the Caribbean. Excellent captain and very nice owner.
Candidates must be local to Florida to interview. Min 6 months experience.
Point of contact for this position is [email protected]
Chef | 45m World Cruising Motor Yacht
45 meter private yacht is look for and enthusiastic, drama free Chef.
The yacht is currently in the Med and will be shipped to South Florida in the next couple of weeks. Upon arrival they will go into the shipyard for a couple of weeks. After that, Caribbean and the Galapagos, to start. They want to go and explore the world!
First time owners, but long time charterers. Owners are a young American family with 2 children. They like healthy, simple and tasty food. Very family orientated, relaxed and very nice people.
Nice galley with excellent storage, fridge and freezer space.
The crew is active and like to get off the boat to explore are opposed to the pub.
Salary is based on experience.
CAPTAIN TEAM for 36m Private World Cruising M/Y – Can be team with Sole Stew OR Chef
THIS POSITION IS TEAM ONLY - Not open to Sole/Single Captains.
500ton MINIMUM required for Captain. English as a first language required.
Seeking an experienced Captain/Chef OR Captain/Sole Stew TEAM, for a permanent long-term position on a foreign flagged private motor yacht.
****Owner will only consider highly experienced Captains (no first time drives) and YEARS of longevity with at least one program.
- Currently in Savannah, GA finishing up a refit.
- Upcoming itinerary TBD. Vessel is known for travelling to remote and stunning destinations worldwide.
- MUST have significant prior longevity in the role of Captain on a similar size program, with excellent references - as well as a successful track record working as a team.
- Seeking a confident leader with worldwide cruising experience, exceptional shipyard management knowledge and experience, meticulous record keeping and budget management - looking for the complete package.
- Competitive salary package, which will be discussed directly with the owner.
- Elderly American owners who appreciate their crew, all crew have own cabins on board. 5 international, mature crew who have all been with the program for many years.
- Current/outgoing Captain has been with the program for over 15 years and will be completing a thorough handover. Looking for the next long-term fit.
- Start date: when the right team is found.
Female 2nd/Crew Chef | 50m Private / Charter
- Culinary training is not required but you must have a very strong cooking background.
- Cooking experience in high-end restaurants or someone that has been a Stew/Cook with more of a focus/interest on cooking. Pastry experience is necessary as this will be part of your job.
- The right candidate will be competent in all areas of the galley and have a true passion to excel in their trade. You must have the desire to learn from an excellent head Chef whom you will be sharing many of the responsibilities with.
You should be prepared to operate the galley at least 4 months a year by yourself which will include managing yard periods, ordering, receiving provisions etc.
- You must be clean, organized, and able to follow instructions.
Vessel has a family-oriented crew who are all willing to go above and beyond our stations to help each other out whenever needed. Likeminded people with awesome attitudes are very welcome.
NON SMOKERS only please.
Excellent owners that really look after their crew.
11 crew in total
STCW, ENG1, B1/B2 visa, Schengen visa if necessary
Valid drivers license
Salary- $3500- 3750 to start with a pay increase after probation period. Excellent medical benefits, standard MLC contract
Stew/Crew Cook – 95′ Exploration Private M/Y – Kiteboarding and Watersports program
Seeking a personable and well presented Stew/Crew Cook, who is a confident all-rounder, for a private 95' Exploration M/Y, currently in Savannah, GA.
Bahamas cruising for the coming season and may spend some time on anchor there in between trips - owner always considers the most beautiful locations where crew will get the most enjoyment when he is not using the boat.
Wonderful American owner who is an avid kiteboarder; heavy watersports program. Anyone with an interest in kiteboarding would be a welcome addition to the program.
Runs with a crew of 3. Shared cabin with male Australian Mate, who also happens to be a terrific human being!
Will be doing light cooking for crew and maintaining the interior when guests are not on. Chef is brought in for trips, during which the role will be primarily Stew, with assistance on deck during docking procedures, etc.
Willing to fly crew in from Europe, Central and South America, and Canada.
Must have B1B2 in hand.
Discreet visible tattoos permissable.
Looking to hire by mid September.
Salary range: $4000-4500 DOE
GENERAL APPLICATION GALLEY
We are always looking for Chefs so please feel free to send us your CV along with the required documentation from our check list and we will keep you on file for any suitable future opportunities. In the meantime please follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to see our job posts.
FEMALE CHEF REQUIRED FOR THIS 50M+ PRIVATE MY IN THE MED
Start date: Flexible
Experienced chef required for a 50m+ MY running with a sous/crew chef as well. The yacht runs with 12 crew and the owner only uses the boat lightly but travels a fair bit. The owner likes a fresh and healthy French cuisine. Proven longevity and good references required.
· Female due to cabins
· Salary: 5500 EUR NEG
· 50 days leave
· Flights and medical