Second Officer- New Build
Private 60m new build M/Y within a fleet is looking for an enthusiastic, 2nd Officer to join the program prior to delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified OOW (Y) to join a stable program offering longevity.
The Bridge is paperless and will be running Raytheon ECDIS technology, the boat is also equipped with a compliment of batteries in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
Program goes to remote locations and is heavy on diving/watersports, the support vessel is never far away and offers an excellent array of tenders and toys.
Excellent tender driving is a must for a wide range of vessels.
Good work ethic and a smile mandatory.
NON SMOKERS ONLY!
B1/B2 Visa mandatory, ENG1, OOW in hand
Start: May 1st
Salary: $ 5500 per month,
60 days leave per year (split up)
Chief Officer for 50 meter private/charter yacht
50 meter private/charter yacht is looking for an experienced Chief Officer. MUST BE IN SOUTH FLORIDA TO INTERVIEW IN PERSON.
The boat is based in South Florida and does charters in Florida and the Bahamas. They will be heading to New England and hopefully Canada (if borders open) for the summer.
Excellent Captain and crew. The last Chief officer was there for 3 years.
Salary is $7,000-$8,000 based on experience.
2nd Officer for 60 meter private yacht
60-meter private yacht is looking for an experienced 2nd Officer with OOW or equivilant.
MUST be able to drive a 38' tender.
The yacht is currently in South Florida and will be spending the summer in the local area (subject to change).
Excellent Captain and crew.
Salary based on experience.
Candidates in the USA will be considered first.
2nd Officer (OOW) Position, 57m MY, MUST BE AUSTRALIAN
2nd Officer Position.
Australian passport holders only due to yacht itinerary and COVID traveling restrictions.
OOW Required - Boat will help with continued training.
Position is hands on outside but with good bridge time when operating. Will get the chance to step up to chief officer when chief is on holiday.
Good ISM knowledge is a bonus.
45 Days off per year.
Salary is €4800 starting and after 3 months increasing all depending upon experience.
Itinerary - Australia for 1 year then on to the Pacific. If this doesn’t happen Barcelona based and maybe a med season.
They will need to quarantine on arrival onboard for 10 days. Start ASAP in Barcelona, Spain.
Please only apply if you hold VALID AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT!
Temp 2nd Officer Position for 72m MY in the Med. 1 month.
Seeking an experienced 2nd Officer to join 72m MY for one month. Position to be filled ASAP. The yacht is currently in Barcelona and will travel to Italy for an owner's trip in the next few days.
Only candidates located in Europe will be considered.
All travel costs and PCR will be covered by the yacht.
Deckhand – 54m charter MY
54m private / charter looking for deckhand with some experience for immediate start. This position will be temp at this stage with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. Itinerary will be Florida / Bahamas / Caribbean.
Applicants must be in S Florida to be considered.
Deckhand for 44 meter Private/Charter yacht
Private/charter 44m Benetti FF, currently located in the Caribbean. Coming back to West Palm beach in February for a 2,5 months 10 years survey yard period.
Male due to cabin arrangements, Min 1 year experience, tender driving skills is a must.
Immediate Start date, ready to travel.
Florida, Caribbean based program
American Deck/Engineer US Flagged 116′ Benetti
116' Benetti US flagged looking for a Deck Engineer, with Engineer license. Great owners!
Local Itinerary - FLL/Naples - East Coast of Florida
US citizens or GC holders is a must!
Chief Officer for 44 meter Private Yacht
44 meter private yacht is looking for an experienced First Officer. The yacht is currently in South Florida and will be staying in the local area and heading up to Maine for the Summer. Minimum YM 200T but ideally OOW.
Starting salary is $6,000 with increase to $6,500 after 3 months.
This position could be coupled with a Chef or Chief Stewardess.
MUST have B1/B2 in hand.
Candidates that are able to interview in person will have first preference.
Chief Officer for 62 meter private yacht
Looking for a professional, and mature person to lead our deck department and take the responsibility of being the person in charge when the Captain is off the yacht. The Chief Officer will be required to support the Captain and management structure in every aspect of yacht management.
The ideal candidate would have at least three years working in a similar role with a good understanding of general yachting protocols and operations.
• Chief Officer 3000 GT License
• Cayman Island Endorsement
• STCW/Security Awareness and refresher if applicable
• ISPS Certification
• Current medical certificate (ENG1 or US Equivalent)
• Valid Passport
• Valid B1/B2 Visa, and Schengen if applicable
• Assisting Captain with administrative and safety duties
• Management of deck crew and maintaining crew discipline
• Arrange regular safety drills
• Maintenance and deck inventory, familiar with deck equipment
• Stowage procedures
• Shore transportation, driving owners and guests when required
• Tender driving
• Ability to stand in for Captain in his absence
• Ability to delegate, effective communicator, organized, diplomatic and versatile
• Boat handling, watch keeping and navigation skills
• Excellent ISM and ISPS knowledge and practices
• Extensive maintenance knowledge and skills; cleaning, rust/corrosion, painting, varnishing, rope splicing, fiberglass, carpentry, outboard motors and maintenance product knowledge
• Basic engineering knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of all water sports
• Computer skill
• Mid to late 30’s, mature, serious types, well mannered
• Healthy, physical fit nonsmokers. No electronic cigarette users
• Neat, clean cut, clean shaven (every day)
• No visible and non-visible tattoos
• Confident person, personable and loyal with leadership ability
• Polite, and respectful to crew, owner and supervisor – Head Chef, Chief Stewardess, and Chief Engineer
• Longevity with good references
Couples: Only couples with longevity working together, and great references will be considered
Excellent Compensation & Benefits package for the right person
• Extensive pre-screening - background/criminal/previous employment reference checks, and drug screening
• Pay $9,000.00 USD per month
• Holiday 45 days per year
• Airfare 1 Round trip flights per year
• Medical & Dental