First Officer- TEAM ONLY w/ 2nd Stewardess
Seeking an experienced energetic, well presented/fit, First Officer for a private/charter 50m currently in the South Pacific. This is a hands-on position, as you will be working on deck at some point most days. Deck crew 3 in total.
This is a team only position with a 2nd Stewardess.
Vessel will be staying the South Pacific through the end of this year and then head towards, Mexico, Costa Rica, Caribbean/Bahamas and end up in South Florida by late spring of 2021.
Vessel has an active younger international crew of 9. All are into fitness, waters ports and diving. Someone with similar interests is preferred.
Mandatory requirements for this position-
-Chief Mate or OOW ticket
-Solid ISM experience
NON Smokers only please~
-B1/B2 visa, ENG1 (with a minimum of 6 months on it), passport with 1+years until expiry date
Due to the vessels cruising itinerary and current COVID-19 restrictions no South African candidates can be considered for this position.
Start date: 11/15/2020
Standard MLC contract, owner bonus system in place and continuing education allowance.
FEMALE CAPTAIN REQUIRED FOR THIS 25M PRIVATE SPORTS FISHING MY
Start date: Immediately
Experienced captain required for a 25m Sports Fishing MY. Professional fishing crew will be on board whilst on fishing trips so this experienced is not required but certainly a plus. Following a fleet of yachts.
· Female due to owner’s request
· Master 200T
· Experience from a similar role
· Salary: EUR NEG
· 60 days leave
· Flights and medical
Chief Officer 62m | Private
CHIEF OFFICER POSITION - 200-foot Private yacht that Winters in the Bahamas / Caribbean and Summers in the US East Coast / Mediterranean
Looking for a professional, and mature person to lead our deck department and take the responsibility of being the person in charge when the Captain is off the yacht. The Chief Officer will be required to support the Captain and management structure in every aspect of yacht management.
The ideal candidate would have at least three years working in a similar role with a good understanding of general yachting protocols and operations.
• Chief Officer 3000 GT License
• Cayman Island Endorsement
• STCW/Security Awareness and refresher if applicable
• ISPS Certification
• Current medical certificate (ENG1 or US Equivalent)
• Valid Passport
• Valid B1/B2 Visa, and Schengen if applicable
• Assisting Captain with administrative and safety duties
• Management of deck crew and maintaining crew discipline
• Arrange regular safety drills
• Maintenance and deck inventory, familiar with deck equipment
• Stowage procedures
• Shore transportation, driving owners and guests when required
• Tender driving
• Ability to stand in for Captain in his absence
• Ability to delegate, effective communicator, organized, diplomatic and versatile
• Boat handling, watch keeping and navigation skills
• Excellent ISM and ISPS knowledge and practices
• Extensive maintenance knowledge and skills; cleaning, rust/corrosion, painting, varnishing, rope splicing, fiberglass, carpentry, outboard motors and maintenance product knowledge
• Basic engineering knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of all water sports
• Computer skill
• Mid to late 30’s, mature, serious types, well mannered
• Healthy, physical fit nonsmokers. No electronic cigarette users
• Neat, clean cut, clean shaven (every day)
• No visible and non-visible tattoos
• Confident person, personable and loyal with leadership ability
• Polite, and respectful to crew, owner and supervisor – Head Chef, Chief Stewardess, and Chief Engineer
• Longevity with good references
Couples: Only couples with longevity working together, and great references will be considered
Excellent Compensation & Benefits package for the right person
• Extensive pre-screening - background/criminal/previous employment reference checks, and drug screening
• Pay $9,000.00 USD per month
• Holiday 45 days per year
• Airfare 1 Round trip flights per year
• Medical & Dental