Pelita Maslaut was established in February 2000. Its main business is to provide maritime safety training and consultancy for seafarers in accordance with the Standards of Training, Certification and Watch Keeping or STCW.
By having its head office in Sibu, Sarawak have position Pelita Maslaut in the central region of Sarawak for easy access to seafarers from Borneo.
With the growing demands of seafarers in the Maritime industry Pelita Maslaut open its Branch Centre in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and later in Miri, Sarawak.
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Efficient Deckhand (EDH)
- GMDSS General Radio Operator's Certificate (GOC)
- HELM Operational (Leadership & Management)
- MCA Approved Schools
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (PDSD)
- Proficiency in Medical First Aid
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats (PSCRB)
- RYA Radar Course
- STCW Basic Training
- STCW Refresher
- Yacht Rating (Deck)
- Yacht Rating (Engine)