RYA, IYT & Transport Malta Yachtmaster / Master of Yachts 200GT

There are 3 primary sailing and motor boat training organisations / governing bodies that provide Yachtmaster / Master of Yachts training suitable for deck crew working in the superyachting and yachting industry.

The RYA Yachtmaster 200GT,

-RYA Yachtmaster Offshore (150NM Limited)
-RYA Yachhtmaster Ocean (Unlimited)

The IYT Master of Yachts 200GT

-IYT Master of Yachts 200GT Limited (150NM Limited)
-IYT Master of Yachts 200GT Unlimited

Transport Malta Master of Yachts 200GT

-Transport Malta Master of Yachts <200GT Limited Area (150NM)
-Transport Malta Master of Yachts <200GT Unlimited Area

Not sure which course / Coc is right for you? Contact us with a query and we will put you in touch with an industry professional.

Find a Yachtmaster / Master of Yachts, motor or sailing school

Depending on what direction your super yachting career is focused in, you will need to decide whether to enrol in the motor or sail course. Due to the nature of the training and the type of vessel required for each, only one examination can be done at a time. A conversion training course from motor to sail can be done at a later stage, making you qualified for both vessel types. Most training schools who offer the Yachtmaster / Master of Yachts courses, offer both sail or motor training and examinations.

View All Master of Yachts / Yachtmaster 200GT Schools